In the first half of July 2022, 13 new procedure codes were introduced by the Code Service of the Finnish National Health and Wellbeing Institution (THL). The introduced codes are dedicated to diagnostic imaging, surgical procedures, radiology, and some other fields. Some examples of these procedure codes are listed below:
- HA1WT “Breast suction biopsy under stereotactic guidance”;
- CA2BG “MRI of the orbit and head”;
- KA2DE “Kidney transplant, ultrasound with doppler”;
- KA1CR “Renal function, PET-CT”;
- XX6CT “Tumor colony treatment with virus injection under ultrasound guidance”;
- XX2RW “Broad multidisciplinary clinical meeting”.
The full details in Finnish can be found here.
This news is just one of about 300 market access news collected by our team in the subscription services “HTA Alerts” and “Reimbursement Alerts” every two weeks from more than 80 organizations. Access our paid subscription services to stay on top of all developments specifically for your products in Europe (reimbursement news) and globally (HTA news).
Not ready for a subscription service? Subscribe to our free-of-charge newsletter delivered every second week to get updates about key reimbursement developments in Europe (10-12 news every two weeks). First EU issues of both newsletters are available for download free-of-charge.