Your privacy is important to European Med Tech and IVD Reimbursement Consulting Ltd. This privacy statement provides information about the personal information that European Med Tech and IVD Reimbursement Consulting Ltd. collect, and the ways in which European Med Tech and IVD Reimbursement Consulting Ltd. use that personal information.
Personal information collection
What information we collect about you
The information we collect on our Site generally falls into the following the category "personal information". Personal information refers to information that lets us know the specifics of who you are (for example, your name, job title, company, company mailing address).
European Med Tech and IVD Reimbursement Consulting Ltd. may collect and use the following kinds of personal information:
- information about your use of this website;
- information that you provide for the purpose of subscribing to the website services.
By providing your personal information, you give European Med Tech and IVD Reimbursement Consulting Ltd. explicit consent to use it.
In addition, our Site may use "cookies" to gather non-personally identifiable information.
Cookies are text files placed on your computer to collect standard internet log information and visitor behavior information. This information is used to track visitor use of the website and to compile statistical reports on website activity. For further information visit www.aboutcookies.org or www.allaboutcookies.org. You can set your browser not to accept cookies and the above websites tell you how to remove cookies from your browser. However, in a few cases, some of our Site features may not function as a result.
Using personal information
European Med Tech and IVD Reimbursement Consulting Ltd. may use your personal information to:
- administer this website;
- personalize the website for you;
- enable your access to and use of the website services
- send to you products that you purchase;
- supply to you services that you purchase;
- send to you statements and invoices;
- collect payments from you; and
- send you marketing communications.
European Med Tech and IVD Reimbursement Consulting Ltd. is using the following Google’s features on this web-site: Remarketing with Google Analytics, Google Display Network Impression Reporting, Google Analytics Demographics and Interest Reporting, and other advertising cookies and identifiers required by Google Analytics to collect data for advertising purposes.
The company undertakes to request your permission to transfer your personal information to third parties acting on behalf of European Med Tech and IVD Reimbursement Consulting Ltd. Where EuropeanMed Tech and IVD Reimbursement Consulting Ltd. discloses your personal information to its agents or sub-contractors for these purposes, the agent or sub-contractor in question will be obligated to use that personal information in accordance with the terms of this privacy statement.
In addition to the disclosures reasonably necessary for the purposes identified elsewhere above, European Med Tech and IVD Reimbursement Consulting Ltd. may disclose your personal information to the extent that it is required to do so by law, in connection with any legal proceedings or prospective legal proceedings, and in order to establish, exercise or defend its legal rights.
If you no longer wish to be contacted for marketing purposes, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Securing your data
Data Integrity and Purpose Limitation
European Med Tech and IVD Reimbursement Consulting Ltd. take reasonable steps to ensure that the personal data that it processes is:
- relevant for the purposes for which it is to be used;
- reliable for its intended use;
- accurate, complete and current.
European Med Tech and IVD Reimbursement Consulting Ltd. will take reasonable technical and organizational precautions to prevent the loss, misuse or alteration of your personal information.
European Med Tech and IVD Reimbursement Consulting Ltd. will store all the personal information you provide.
European Med Tech and IVD Reimbursement Consulting Ltd. offer you the opportunity to choose or opt out of disclosure of your personal data to certain third parties or use your personal data for a purpose that is incompatible with the purpose for which the information was originally collected or subsequently authorized by you. You may contact European Med Tech and IVD Reimbursement Consulting Ltd. as indicated below regarding the company's use or disclosure of your personal data.
- to its subsidiary companies as necessary to perform services on its behalf;
- to service providers, affiliates, agents and/or business partners that have retained to perform services on its behalf;
- when European Med Tech and IVD Reimbursement Consulting Ltd. believes disclosure is necessary to prevent physical harm or financial loss, or in connection with an investigation of suspected or actual illegal activity; or
Special circumstances where we may disclose your information
Other than as set forth above, we may use and/or disclose your information, including your Personally Identifiable Information, in the following circumstances:
- Although unlikely, your personal information may be disclosed to the governments, courts, law enforcement or regulatory agencies under a lawful order in a jurisdiction where you are located and/or where your personal information is stored and/or processed. You cannot opt out of disclosure of your personal information if required by lawful order.
Accountability for onward transfer of personal data
- subscribe to the relevant Privacy Principles or
- contractually agree that data will only be processed for limited and specified purposes consistent with the consent given by the individual, that the recipient will provide the same level of protection and that the recipient will notify European Med Tech and IVD Reimbursement Consulting Ltd. if it makes a determination that it can no longer meet those obligations.
How we protect your information
We use reasonable technological and physical safeguards to protect your personal information from loss, misuse, and unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration and destruction. We follow generally accepted industry standards to protect the information submitted to us, both during transmission and once we receive it.
Cross-border data transfers
You agree to such cross-border transfers of personal information.
Updating this statement
You should check this page occasionally to ensure you are familiar with any changes.
European Med Tech and IVD Reimbursement Consulting Ltd. are not responsible for the privacy policies or practices of any third party.
What do we do with your information when you terminate your relationship with us?
In general, we will only retain your information for the time necessary to realize our legitimate business purposes and to comply with the law. However, we may continue to store anonymous or anonymized information, such as website visits, without identifiers, in order to improve our services.
You have the right to:
- Withdraw your consent to the processing of your personal information at any time without penalty;
- Access your personal information and have it corrected, amended or deleted;
- Receive a copy of your personal data and transmit such to others;
- At any time, to object to our processing of your personal information which we will comply with unless we demonstrate compelling legitimate grounds for processing such that overrides your rights; and
- If you believe your personal information is inaccurate, unlawful, no longer necessary for our business purposes, or if you object to our processing of your personal information, you also have the right to instruct us to restrict the processing of your data pending our investigation and/or verification of your claim.
- If you wish to raise a complaint and initiate and investigation on how we have handled your personal data, or request a copy of your personal information, please email us at email@example.com. We may make a small charge for this service.
Questions or feedback
This document was created using a Contractology template.