Recent news and posts
New procedure codes introduced in January 2022 in Finland
In late January 2022, 19 new procedure codes were introduced by the Code Service of the Finnish National Health and Wellbeing Institution (THL). The introduced codes are dedicated mainly to diagnostic imaging and image-guided interventions.
Some examples of the introduced procedure codes concerning the diagnostic imaging field are listed below:
- AA3AG MRI of the face;
- DF1AG MRI of hydrops of the inner ear;
- FM2RG Evaluation of cardiac iron load by MRI;
- JJ1RG Evaluation of hepatic iron load by MRI;
- NA3MA Lumbar spine, slot-scan;
- NA3NA Extensive lumbar spine slot-scan (+ flexures);
- NA7HA Extensive X-ray imaging in scoliosis;
- YA1WG Planning (MRI) of the brain area radiation therapy;
- YN1AG Planning (MRI) of the extremity radiation therapy.
The full details in Finnish can be found here.
This news is just one of about 300 market access news collected by our team in the subscription services "HTA Alerts" and "Reimbursement Alerts" every two weeks from more than 80 organizations. Access our paid subscription services to stay on top of all developments specifically for your products in Europe (reimbursement news) and globally (HTA news).
Not ready for a subscription service? Subscribe to our free-of-charge newsletter delivered every second week to get updates about key reimbursement developments in Europe (10-12 news every two weeks). First EU issues of both newsletters are available for download free-of-charge.