Recent news and posts
New procedure codes introduced in February 2023 in Finland
In February 2023, it was announced that fifty-seven new procedure codes were introduced by the Code Service of the Finnish National Health and Wellbeing Institution (THL). These codes are valid from January 2023. The introduced codes are dedicated to radiology, diagnostic imaging, gastrointestinal, interventional radiology, and some other fields. Some examples of these procedure codes are listed below:
- JN5AD “CT of the neck, thorax, and upper abdomen”;
- NK7XG “Magnetic resonance examination of a bone specimen”;
- JF1AT “Nasoduodenal tube installation under fluoroscopy”;
- JX2VT “Thermal tissue removal of an internal organ”;
- EB1VA “Dental X-ray, doctor’s statement in the medical record”.
The full details in Finnish can be found here.
This news is just one of about 300 market access news collected by our team in the subscription services "HTA Alerts" and "Reimbursement Alerts" every two weeks from more than 80 organizations. Access our paid subscription services to stay on top of all developments specifically for your products in Europe (reimbursement news) and globally (HTA news). Contact us to get a free, three-month, no-obligation trial.