At the beginning of April 2021, the Ministry of Health of the Russian Federation released the final report on key results of 2020 and main targets for 2021. Some interesting key results achieved in 2020 are listed below:
- The number of medical organizations licensed to deliver high-end medical care (HEMC) reached 629, including 141 federal centers;
- Three medical centers (including one private) began using proton therapy;
- The highest number of HEMC procedures included and excluded of obligatory medical insurance are performed in the cardiovascular field;
- In 2020, the two million rubles budget was allocated for the purchasing of insulin pump consumables.
Examples of the healthcare targets for 2021 are listed below:
- Continuous healthcare digitalization, including the introduction of healthcare app for patients “My health”;
- Development and implementation of integral vertical medical information system in fields of “Oncology”, “Cardiovascular diseases”, “Obstetrics and gynecology” and “Neonatology” in all Russian federal subjects.
The full details in Russian can be found here.
This news is just one of about 300 market access news collected by our team in the subscription services "HTA Alerts" and "Reimbursement Alerts" every two weeks from more than 80 organizations. Access our paid subscription services to stay on top of all developments specifically for your products in Europe (reimbursement news) and globally (HTA news).
Not ready for a subscription service? Subscribe to our free-of-charge newsletter delivered every second week to get updates about key reimbursement developments in Europe (10-12 news every two weeks). First, EU issues of both newsletters are available for download free of charge.