Recent news and posts
Ongoing mini-HTAs in Norway in September 2023
In September 2023, the following ongoing mini-HTA assessments for e-health, gastrointestinal, IVD, neurology and neurosurgery, peripheral vascular, pulmonary and airways, and some other fields are evaluated as a part of a framework for the managed introduction of innovations "New Methods" in Norway:
- User-controlled epilepsy follow-up with patient-reported data;
- Prehospital decision support;
- Breathe Better – A digital tool to strengthen the health skills of people with chronic lung disease;
- Transarterial radioembolization of liver tumors;
- Return of intestinal contents in patients with intestinal failure using The Insides System pump;
- Rapid diagnostic multiplex analysis platform for spinal fluid;
- Percutaneous, mechanical pulmonary embolectomy for acute pulmonary embolism with the Inari FlowTriever.
The full details in Norwegian can be found here.
This news is just one of about 300 market access news collected by our team in the subscription services "HTA Alerts" and "Reimbursement Alerts" every two weeks from more than 80 organizations. Access our paid subscription services to stay on top of all developments specifically for your products in Europe (reimbursement news) and globally (HTA news). Contact us to get a free, three-month, no-obligation trial.