Recent news and posts
Ongoing HTAs by AVALIA-T in Spain in September 2023
In September 2023, the Galician Agency for Health Technology Assessment (AVALIA-T) is working on several HTAs, including the evaluations in the cardiovascular, e-health, endoscopy, extracorporeal treatment, ICU/OR, nephrology and urology, IVD, obstetrics and gynecology, orthopedics, peripheral vascular, pulmonary and airways, surgical procedures, and some other fields. Some examples can be found below:
- Effectiveness and safety of the coronary sinus flow reducing device in the treatment of refractory angina;
- Artificial intelligence system applied to prolonged cardiac monitoring with implantable event recorder systems;
- Effectiveness and safety of robotic orthopedic surgery to perform knee and hip arthroplasties;
- Effectiveness, safety and cost-effectiveness of the suction-vacuum hood for the non-invasive treatment of pectus excavatum;
- Renal sympathetic denervation in the treatment of resistant arterial hypertension;
- Systematic review of the effectiveness and safety of phalloplasty as masculinizing genital surgery.
The full details in Spanish can be found here.
This news is just one of about 300 market access news collected by our team in the subscription services "HTA Alerts" and "Reimbursement Alerts" every two weeks from more than 80 organizations. Access our paid subscription services to stay on top of all developments specifically for your products in Europe (reimbursement news) and globally (HTA news). Contact us to get a free, three-month, no-obligation trial.