Recent news and posts
HTAs published by FinCCHTA in February 2022
In February 2022, the Finnish Coordinating Center for Health Technology Assessment, FinCCHTA, announced the release of the seven accomplished rapid hospital assessments:
- Combined PET/MR imaging: metabolic imaging combined with non-ionizing anatomical magnetic resonance imaging by the Helsinki University Hospital;
- Artificial intelligence-based auto-segmentation of normal tissues during radiotherapy by the Helsinki University Hospital;
- Deployment of an artificial intelligent insulin pump in pediatric patients (advanced hybrid-closed loop, aHCL) by the Helsinki University Hospital;
- Single Use Endoscopy by the Tampere University Hospital;
- High-intensity ultrasound (HIFU) for the treatment of local and locally recurrent prostate cancer by the Helsinki University Hospital;
- Deep brain stimulation (DBS) in the treatment of severe epilepsy by the Oulu University Hospital;
- Smart Insulin Pens for Type 1 and Type 2 Insulin-Treated Diabetic Patients (NovoPen6® and NovoPen® Echo Plus) by the Helsinki University Hospital.
However, the full reports in .PDF format are unavailable. The full details in Finnish can be found here.
This news is just one of about 300 market access news collected by our team in the subscription services "HTA Alerts" and "Reimbursement Alerts" every two weeks from more than 80 organizations. Access our paid subscription services to stay on top of all developments specifically for your products in Europe (reimbursement news) and globally (HTA news).
Not ready for a subscription service? Subscribe to our free-of-charge newsletter delivered every second week to get updates about key reimbursement developments in Europe (10-12 news every two weeks). First EU issues of both newsletters are available for download free-of-charge.