Recent news and posts
Three new procedure codes and four new diagnostic codes added to the private reimbursement schedule in England
In November 2020, the Clinical Coding and Schedule Development (CCSD) group, which develops and maintains procedural and diagnostics nomenclature for private payers in England, has published Bulletins 0173 and 0070 with changes to be implemented not later than February 01, 2021.
Three new procedure codes were introduced:
- W3150 “Harvesting and injection of autologous bone marrow aspirate concentrate (BMAC) with collagen cell carrier for osteochondral defects of the knee”
- Q1704 “Robotic assisted laparoscopic excision of endometriosis, +/-ureterolysis”
- BT215 “Planning for insertion of low dose rate radioactive treatment (brachytherapy) into prostate tumour”
Four new diagnostic codes were added:
- 3022G “BRCA 1&2 full sequencing, germline testing”
- 3023G “BRCA 1&2 full sequencing, somatic testing”
- 0010B “Anti Gaba A Antibodies (AGAA)”
- 8418U “Legionella antigen”
See full details here.
This news is just one of about 300 market access news collected by our team in the subscription services "HTA Alerts" and "Reimbursement Alerts" every two weeks from more than 80 organizations. Access our paid subscription services to stay on top of all developments specifically for your products in Europe (reimbursement news) and globally (HTA news). First EU issues of both newsletters are available for download free-of-charge.
Not ready for a subscription service? Subscribe to our free-of-charge newsletter delivered every second week to get updates about key reimbursement developments in Europe (10-12 news every two weeks).