On January 21, 2021, the Ministry of Health of the Russian Federation published an order approving the 2021 proportion of labor cost of High-End Medical Care (not included in the Mandatory Health Insurance program - List II) tariffs. The proportion of labor cost of most High-End Medical Care categories remained unchanged, while the proportion of several categories in the areas of pediatric care and cardiovascular surgery were increased by up to 5%.
Comprehensive treatment of the early stages of fungal mycosis (which has been included since 2021) has become the largest in terms of salary proportion among the new High-End Medical Care categories, where the proportion is set at 0.5 at the tariff of 155,801 rubles.
Regarding new categories added to the program of state guarantees (High-End Medical Care) from 2021:
- the proportion of salaries in the treatment of autologous reconstructive plastic surgery to lengthen the small intestine in children will be 0.39 at the tariff of 896,743 rubles;
- for the surgical treatment of glaucoma in children, including minimally invasive energetic optic-reconstructive and laser surgery, the Ministry of Health proposed setting a proportion of 0.24 at the tariff of 120,500 rubles;
- for transluminal balloon angioplasty of the pulmonary arteries - 0.21 at the tariff of 328 326 rubles;
- for cardiac contractility modulation - 0.05 at the tariff of 1.726 million rubles;
- for endovascular occlusion of the left atrial appendage - 0.12 at the tariff of 328,458 rubles;
- for transvenous extraction of endocardial electrodes in patients with implantable devices - 0.11 at the tariff of 551,814 rubles;
- for LVAD implantation for chronic heart failure in children - 0.05 at the tariff of 9.795 million rubles.
The full details in Russian can be found here.
This news is just one of about 300 market access news collected by our team in the subscription services "HTA Alerts" and "Reimbursement Alerts" every two weeks from more than 80 organizations. Access our paid subscription services to stay on top of all developments specifically for your products in Europe (reimbursement news) and globally (HTA news). First, EU issues of both newsletters are available for download free-of-charge.
Not ready for a subscription service? Subscribe to our free-of-charge newsletter delivered every second week to get updates about key reimbursement developments in Europe (10-12 news every two weeks).