On 11th May, the Italian Ministry of Health announced from its website that five new HTA documents are available for public consultation:
- Transapical implantation of artificial chordae in patients with primary mitral regurgitation (Horizon Scanning Report No. 21)
- Electrode catheters with gold tip for radiofrequency ablation in cardiac arrhythmias (Horizon Scanning Report No. 22)
- Epicardial clip for the left atrial appendage closure (Rapid HTA Report)
- Flash glucose monitoring systems therapy for diabetes subjects in insulin therapy (Rapid HTA Report)
- Transcatheter aortic valve implantation (TAVI) in patients at intermediate surgical risk (Rapid HTA Report)
All five assessments were completed in February 2018 by authoring teams led by AGENAS and are written in English. Through the public consultation process, the Ministry aims to collect comments from all relevant stakeholders. The comments will be analyzed by the authoring teams, which will proceed with related amendments of the text. Final versions will be published on the MoH website after that.
The public consultation will be open for 60 days (10th July 2018 is the deadline for comments submission). Comments can be submitted in English using the specific form available on the webpage.
See the page with links at the five full-text documents in English here.
Subscribe to our newsletter delivered every second week not to miss important reimbursement information.