Recent news and posts
Ongoing HTAs in Norway in September 2023
In September 2023, several method assessments were initiated as a part of a framework for the managed introduction of innovations "New Methods" for cardiovascular, e-health, endocrine, gastrointestinal, IVD, men’s health, neurology and neurosurgery, neuromodulation, robotic surgery, and some other fields. Some examples are listed below:
- Portable ECG device;
- Pacemaker without lead for the treatment of atrial fibrillation and bradycardia - Reassessment;
- Continuous glucose measurement and flash glucose measurement in diabetes type II;
- Robot-assisted surgery for proctectomy;
- Robot-assisted surgery for hysterectomy;
- Diagnostic tests for further cancer treatment;
- Stockholm3 test;
- Molecular Profiling for Breast Cancer (Oncotype DX);
- Magnetic resonance (MR)-guided high-intensity focused ultrasound for the treatment of essential tremor, Parkinson's disease and neuropathic pain;
- Electric field therapy (Optune, Tumor-Treating Fields).
The full details in Norwegian can be found here.
This news is just one of about 300 market access news collected by our team in the subscription services "HTA Alerts" and "Reimbursement Alerts" every two weeks from more than 80 organizations. Access our paid subscription services to stay on top of all developments specifically for your products in Europe (reimbursement news) and globally (HTA news). Contact us to get a free, three-month, no-obligation trial.