Recent news and posts
New tests added to the Laboratory Test Nomenclature in Finland in June 2021
In mid-June 2021, 38 new tests, including five COVID-19 antigen tests, were added to the Laboratory Test Nomenclature (Laboratoriotutkimusnimikkeistö) in Finland.
Details of some of the introduced tests are listed below:
- 6565 S-PML, antibodies
- 6567 S-gp210, antibodies
- 6568 S-Liver cytosolic antigen 1, antibodies
- 6569 S-Liver soluble antigen, antibodies
- 6571 S-Secukinumab
- 6574 S-Ustekinumab, antibodies
- 6575 S-Ustekinumab
- 6576 S-Tocilizumab, antibodies
- 6577 S-Tocilizumab
- 6579 S-Sertolitsumab pegol
- 6580 S-Rituximab, antibodies
- 6581 S-Rituximab
- 6587 P-Hepatitis C virus, nucleic acid (qual)
- 6588 P-Hepatitis B virus, nucleic acid (qual)
- 6590 B-Hemoglobin, point-of-care test
- 6591 B-Hemoglobin-A1c, point-of-care test
- 6592 B-C-reactive protein, point-of-care test
- 6593 B-Troponin T, point-of-care test
- 6594 B-Troponin I, point-of-care test
- 6595 B-Natriuretic peptide, B-type N-terminal propeptide, point-of-care test
- 6596 D-dimers of B-Fibrin, point-of-care test
- 6597 B-Thromboplastin time, a follow-up study
- 7900 Panbio COVID-19 Ag Rapid Test, Abbott Rapid Diagnostics
- 7901 Flowflex SARS-CoV-2 Antigen rapid test, ACON Laboratories, Inc
- 7902 mariPOC SARS-CoV-2, ArcDia International Ltd.
- 7904 STANDARD Q COVID-19 Ag, SD BIONSENSOR Inc
- 7905 SARS-CoV-2 Antigen Rapid Test, Roche (SD BIOSENSOR)
The Laboratory Tests Nomenclature is maintained by the Association of Local and Regional Authorities. Nomenclature codes are used for the unification of coding of laboratory procedures in Finland. The Laboratory Tests Nomenclature is also used for coding the tests in private settings with the coverage from the national public payor (KELA).
The full details in Finish can be found here.
This news is just one of about 300 market access news collected by our team in the subscription services "HTA Alerts" and "Reimbursement Alerts" every two weeks from more than 80 organizations. Access our paid subscription services to stay on top of all developments specifically for your products in Europe (reimbursement news) and globally (HTA news).
Not ready for a subscription service? Subscribe to our free-of-charge newsletter delivered every second week to get updates about key reimbursement developments in Europe (10-12 news every two weeks). First EU issues of both newsletters are available for download free-of-charge.