For the last three years, MTRC maintained a be-weekly newsletter with information about reimbursement and market access changes in European countries.
From July 2020, we are extending this activity with an introduction of the paid subscription service HTA Alerts.
HTA Alerts is a subscription service with email alerts about initiated or published health technology assessments of medical devices and in-vitro diagnostic tests from 47 HTA organizations globally.
- Global coverage: the service includes key HTA organizations in Europe and globally (Australia, Canada, Singapore and USA). In total, 47 active HTA organizations from 18 countries, producing Med Tech-related HTA reports, are included
- All types of HTA organizations are included: the service includes international (e.g., EUnetHTA, national, regional, and hospital-based HTAs). The service includes 47 organizations
- Timely alerts with essential information: alerts about initiated or published HTAs are sent to email every 2 weeks. For each report, a title, brief summary (if available) and the link are provided
- All reports are classified according to 31 Technology Groups: the service helps to focus only on technologies of interest (e.g., cardiovascular or neuromodulating devices) and avoid wasting time on not relevant reports
- Customized alerts and unlimited number of subscribers: All reports are customized based on the client's preferences about geographical and technological coverage. Number of enrolled subscribers from one company is unlimited
- Reports are developed using a manual search: We do not trust search robots to identify and classify relevant information. The search and categorization of identified reports is performed manually by MTRC analysts
Benefits for our clients include:
- Timely access to essential information: You can be the first to know about important developments for technology within the company and with your competition
- Cost-effective approach: No single Med Tech company can afford such a massive screening and monitoring activity. You outsource an essential function of keeping the company up-to-date in a very cost-effective manner
- Ability to engage with HTA stakeholders: By knowing about initiated assessment, you can engage with HTA bodies in a timely manner to provide relevant information about your technology to increase chances of more unbiased assessment and positive result of HTA
- Customized information: You only get access to HTA information for countries (e.g., EMEA only) and technologies (e.g., peripheral vascular) of relevance to your position
Learn more and request a quote here.