Recent news and posts
MTRC released a report on HTA landscape and all published non-drug HTAs in Europe in 2018
Health technology assessment plays a big role in adoption of medical technologies in Europe. However, due to large number of HTA organizations and complexity of HTA schemes, the activity and their impact on reimbursement and funding decisions is not well understood.
We developed an overview of all non-drug HTAs in 2018 to help industry to understand HTA landscape, the role of individual HTA organizations, their activity in relation to number of HTA reports and types of technologies covered.
Key features of the report:
- 12 EU countries: HTA organizations from 12 EU countries (Austria, Belgium, Denmark, England, France, Germany, Italy, Netherlands, Norway, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland) + EUnetHTA
- 51 HTA organizations: All existing organizations are reviewed including EUnetHTA, national and regional HTA bodies
- Medical devices, IVD tests and e-health solutions: Data about all non-drug assessments are included into the report
- Overview of individual organizations: Brief overview of the role of each organization is provided
- Summary statistics: Number of reports per country, per HTA body (program), per type of technology (e.g. neurostimulator, cardiovascular) is included
- List of all published reports (>850): All HTA reports per country/organization are listed in the table format including organization, title, type of technology and web-link. Optionally, access the full list in MS Excel
You can learn more and download sample pages here.