In April and May 2023, it was announced that the Galician Agency for Health Technology Assessment (AVALIA-T) initiated several HTAs, including the evaluations in the e-health, nephrology and urology, men’s health, IVD, obstetrics and gynecology, pulmonary and airways, surgical procedures, and some other fields. Some examples can be found below:
- Invasive telemonitoring of pulmonary pressures in patients with heart failure;
- Utility of liquid biopsy in the management of colorectal cancer in I-IV stages;
- Safety of using non-resorbable polymer clips in living-donor laparoscopic nephrectomy;
- Cryopreservation and ovarian tissue autotransplantation for fertility preservation in patients with oncology or non-oncology processes;
- Evaluation of the lung cancer screening program;
- Systematic review of the effectiveness and safety of phalloplasty as masculinizing genital surgery.
The full details in Spanish can be found here.
This news is just one of about 300 market access news collected by our team in the subscription services “HTA Alerts" and "Reimbursement Alerts" every two weeks from more than 80 organizations. Access our paid subscription services to stay on top of all developments specifically for your products in Europe (reimbursement news) and globally (HTA news).
Not ready for a subscription service? Subscribe to our free-of-charge newsletter delivered every second week to get updates about key reimbursement developments in Europe (10-12 news every two weeks). First EU issues of both newsletters are available for download free-of-charge.