Recent news and posts
2024 Swedish NordDRG system released
On November 7, 2023, the annual update of the Swedish NordDRG system was published to come into force on January 1, 2024. A total of 16 new DRGs will be implemented.
Five new DRGs will be introduced in the ENT field. Some examples are listed below:
- C12N Transcutaneous bone-anchored hearing implant;
- C03P Bilateral upgrade/connection of speech processor for cochlear implants, outpatient care.
Examples of new DRGs in other areas include the following:
- E90R Home visit for arrhythmia, primary care;
- M40L Inpatient care for urinary tract infection, primary care;
- D68L Inpatient care for pneumonia or chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), primary care.
See the full details here.
This news is just one of about 300 market access news collected by our team in the subscription services "HTA Alerts" and "Reimbursement Alerts" every two weeks from more than 80 organizations. Access our paid subscription services to stay on top of all developments specifically for your products in Europe (reimbursement news) and globally (HTA news). Contact us to get a free, three-month, no-obligation trial.