Recent news and posts
Ten new diagnostic codes were added to private reimbursement schedule in England in July 2018
The Clinical Coding and Schedule Development (CCSD) develops and maintains procedural and diagnostics nomenclature for private payers in England. Once codes are added to the Schedule, a rivate insurance company can develop reimbursement tariff for these procedures and tests.
The CCSD Group has approved the following diagnostic codes for publication to the CCSD Schedule in July with a recommended adoption date of 1st November 2018:
- Aminoglycoside induced deafness testing (0001B)
- Intra-Operative PTH profile (0002B)
- Full Cytokine Panel (0003B)
- B Cell Memory Panel (0004B)
- Streptococcus pneumoniae by PCR (0001C)
- Myriad Prolaris (0001T)
- Lymphocyte Immunophenotyping (0005B)
- OCT for Cardiology (CD033)
- Contrast-enhanced ultrasound (CEUS) (MI050)
- FIT (Faecal Immunochemistry Test) (0001F)
See full details here.
Subscribe to our newsletter delivered every second week not to miss important reimbursement information.