The Clinical Coding and Schedule Development (CCSD) develops and maintains procedural and diagnostics nomenclature for private payers in England. Once codes are added to the Schedule, a rivate insurance company can develop reimbursement tariff for these procedures and tests.
The CCSD Group has approved the following diagnostic codes for publication to the CCSD Schedule in July with a recommended adoption date of 1st November 2018:
- Aminoglycoside induced deafness testing (0001B)
- Intra-Operative PTH profile (0002B)
- Full Cytokine Panel (0003B)
- B Cell Memory Panel (0004B)
- Streptococcus pneumoniae by PCR (0001C)
- Myriad Prolaris (0001T)
- Lymphocyte Immunophenotyping (0005B)
- OCT for Cardiology (CD033)
- Contrast-enhanced ultrasound (CEUS) (MI050)
- FIT (Faecal Immunochemistry Test) (0001F)
See full details here.
Subscribe to our newsletter delivered every second week not to miss important reimbursement information.