The Clinical Coding and Schedule Development (CCSD) develops and maintains procedural and diagnostics nomenclature for private payers in England. Once codes are added to the Schedule, a rivate insurance company can develop reimbursement tariff for these procedures and tests.
The CCSD Group has approved the following diagnostic codes for publication to the CCSD Schedule in January:
- Anti C1Q antibodies (5083B)
- NRAS (genetic suffix G ) (0018G)
- EGFR vIII mutation (genetic suffix G ) (0019G)
- EGFR amplification test using FISH (genetic suffix G ) (0020G)
- H3F3A mutations (genetic suffix G ) (0021G)
- C-MYC Amplification test using FISH. (genetic suffix G ) (0022G)
- BRAF genetic suffix G (0023G)
- Soluble CD25 (5084B)
- ROS1 G suffix (0024G)
- Umbilical Cord Ph Level (5085B)
See full details here.
Subscribe to our newsletter delivered every second week not to miss important reimbursement information.