On October 15, 2021, the Government of the Russian Federation released the decree on the plan for implementation of the ICD-11 classification of disease during the period of 2021-2024, including the following actions that should be taken during the transition period:
- Organization of the appropriate translation of the ICD-11 to the Russian language;
- Ensuring comparability of medical records and data;
- Analysis and revision of the regulatory acts;
- Implementation of the necessary technologies for further info access and storage;
- Development and implementation of educational programs.
In order to perform the announced actions, the working committees under the supervision of the Ministries of the Russian Federation would be created.
The final changes should enter into force before 2025.
See the full details here.
This news is just one of about 300 market access news collected by our team in the subscription services "HTA Alerts" and "Reimbursement Alerts" every two weeks from more than 80 organizations. Access our paid subscription services to stay on top of all developments specifically for your products in Europe (reimbursement news) and globally (HTA news). First EU issues of both newsletters are available for download free-of-charge.
Not ready for a subscription service? Subscribe to our free-of-charge newsletter delivered every second week to get updates about key reimbursement developments in Europe (10-12 news every two weeks).