Recent news and posts
Reports reports planned for release in March 2017
MTRC is working on release of 9 reimbursement reports for medical technologies during March 2017, including report for transcatheter aortic valve replacement and eight minimally invasive mitral valve repair and replacement procedures.
Reports include analysis for 11 European countries, including Austria, Belgium, Denmark, England, France, Germany, Italy, the Netherlands, Norway, Sweden and Switzerland.
Off-the-shelf report with essential information will save our clients up to 60% to 80% of the budget usually spent on analyses provided by regular consulting.
The following reports will be available:
- Transcatheter aortic valve implantation (TAVI)
- Minimally-invasive mitral valve repair with creation of artificial cordae tendonae for mitral regurgitation
- Minimally-invasive reshaping of heart geometry for mitral regurgitation
- Minimally-invasive replacement of mitral valve for mitral regurgitation
- Transcatheter annuloplasty ring for mitral regurgitation
- Transcatheter mitral annuloplasty using implant placed in the coronary sinus for mitral regurgitation
- Transcatheter mitral valve leaflet repair using mitral clips for mitral regurgitation
- Transcatheter mitral valve repair using mitral annulus plication for mitral regurgitation
- Transcatheter mitral valve replacement
Reports can be pre-ordered at the page of repository of reports: www.mtrconsult.com/database