The HTA body of the Tuscany Regional Healthcare issues two types of documents: HTA forms and motivational forms. With a regional decree 20520 of November 22, 2021, Tuscany Regional Healthcare has published assessments of seventeen medical devices of various therapeutic areas, including devices belonging to neurology, as well as gastrointestinal, urology, cardiovascular, orthopedics, peripheral vascular, and other fields of care.
Below is the list of technologies that have been assessed:
- Pascal Mitral Ace mitral valve transcatheter repair system;
- Pascal Tricuspid Ace tricuspid valve transcatheter repair system;
- Bundle introduction system for implantation of leads in specific sites (His pacing) and lead;
- M. blue Plus ventricular shunt system for the treatment of hydrocephalus;
- Reemex sling system (adjustable over time) for urinary incontinence;
- Serasynth synthetic mesh for breast surgery reconstruction;
- Hybrid Aortic System (AMDS);
- Histolock Resection Device (polypectomy snare);
- Micra AV transcatheter pacing system;
- Megasystem M-C Upper Limb P modular shoulder prosthesis;
- Hy Tissue surgical field kit for centrifugation of fat from adipose tissue;
- RELIEF long-term pleural and peritoneal drainage system;
- Tessys transforaminal endoscopic surgical system;
- HANAROSTENT fully covered stent for bile duct stenosis;
- WavelinQ TM EndoAVF system for the endovascular creation of an arteriovenous fistula;
- Sinovial H-L for intra-articular use in patients with hemophilia;
- Figulla Flex II PFO Occutech occluder device for the closure of atrial defects.
This news is just one of about 300 market access news collected by our team in the subscription services "HTA Alerts" and "Reimbursement Alerts" every two weeks from more than 80 organizations. Access our paid subscription services to stay on top of all developments specifically for your products in Europe (reimbursement news) and globally (HTA news).
Not ready for a subscription service? Subscribe to our free-of-charge newsletter delivered every second week to get updates about key reimbursement developments in Europe (10-12 news every two weeks). First EU issues of both newsletters are available for download free-of-charge.