The HTA body of the Tuscany Regional Healthcare issues two types of documents: HTA forms and motivational forms. With regional decree 10778 of June 01, 2022, Tuscany Regional Healthcare has published assessments of nine medical devices in various therapeutic areas, such as cardiovascular and peripheral vascular areas, surgical procedures, orthopedics, and dermatology.
Below is the list of technologies that have been assessed:
- Angiovac Kit (third generation) disposable for aspiration of thrombo-embolic material from the pulmonary and systemic venous circulation
- AtriClip Flex ACH2 Atricure bypass system for open occlusion of the left atrial appendage
- Bioshield Exashape Pro and Bioshield Exashape Pocket, bovine pericardium collagen matrix for breast reconstruction
- BRAXON® Fast acellular dermal matrix for pre-pectoral implantation in breast surgery
- GORE® Cardioform atrial septal defects (ASD) occluder
- ER-Reboa Plus catheter for temporary occlusion of large vessels and blood pressure monitoring
- Motiva Flora - Breast expander
- Fitbone intramedullary elongation system for femur and tibia
- Vulnofast plus + Vulnolight, antibacterial gel with photodynamic activation for the local treatment of skin lesions and ulcers
See the regional decree and all assessments in Italian here.
This news is just one of about 300 market access news collected by our team in the subscription services "HTA Alerts" and "Reimbursement Alerts" every two weeks from more than 80 organizations. Access our paid subscription services to stay on top of all developments specifically for your products in Europe (reimbursement news) and globally (HTA news).
Not ready for a subscription service? Subscribe to our free-of-charge newsletter delivered every second week to get updates about key reimbursement developments in Europe (10-12 news every two weeks). First EU issues of both newsletters are available for download free-of-charge.