Recent news and posts
Ongoing HTAs by IACS in Spain in September 2023
In September 2023, the Health Sciences Institute in Aragon (IACS) is working on several HTAs, including evaluations in diagnostic imaging, endocrine, IVD, neuromodulation, orthopedics, peripheral vascular, and some other fields. Some examples can be found below:
- Contrast-enhanced mammography in the diagnostic process of breast cancer;
- Techniques for quantification of Direct Action Oral Anticoagulants in plasma;
- Genetic analysis of the risk of venous thromboembolism;
- ApoE gene genotyping;
- Combined portable neurostimulation device: occipital and trigeminal, for the treatment of migraine;
- Sirolimus-releasing balloon treatment of complex tibial occlusive lesions.
The full details in Spanish can be found here.
This news is just one of about 300 market access news collected by our team in the subscription services "HTA Alerts" and "Reimbursement Alerts" every two weeks from more than 80 organizations. Access our paid subscription services to stay on top of all developments specifically for your products in Europe (reimbursement news) and globally (HTA news). Contact us to get a free, three-month, no-obligation trial.