Belgian Health Care Knowledge Center issued information about ongoing and planned health technology assessments of medical technologies and IVD tests.
- Clinical effectiveness of external cardiac defibrillators
- MammaPrint and Oncotype for adjuvant chemotherapy decisions in early breast cancer
- A framework for the managed introduction of 3D Printed medical devices in Belgium
- Whole Genome Sequencing
- Indications for bariatric surgery
- Cost-effectiveness analysis of the use of drug eluting balloons for the treatment of intermittent claudication and lower limb ischemia
- Techniques and indications for medical imaging: a time-driven activity based costing study
Although technology assessment is not directly connected to reimbursement decisions in Belgium, it has a clear role in decision-making by Belgian decision-making body, INAMI.