Recent news and posts
NICE announced the launch of a new 5-year strategy
In February 2021, NICE announced the launch of a new 5-year strategic plan that will be presented at the virtual event on April 19, 2021. Registration is free but mandatory to attend the event.
NICE will represent how they will develop to achieve the following goals:
- Provide faster, flexible evaluation of new medicines and innovative technologies, including digital health technologies;
- Produce living guidelines, so clinicians and practitioners can be confident that NICE advice is up to date and incorporates new technologies;
- Improve access to NICE guidance - making it easier to find the recommendations and the evidence behind them;
- Help remove barriers to adoption of new technologies, including funding streams, so benefits are seen more quickly;
- Use real world-data routinely in all their work;
- Foster innovative ways of listening to the patient and public opinion;
- Drive the future research agenda to make sure it addresses priority questions for NICE and patients.
Registration to the virtual event is here.
This news is just one of about 300 market access news collected by our team in the subscription services "HTA Alerts" and "Reimbursement Alerts" every two weeks from more than 80 organizations. Access our paid subscription services to stay on top of all developments specifically for your products in Europe (reimbursement news) and globally (HTA news). First EU issues of both newsletters are available for download free-of-charge.
Not ready for a subscription service? Subscribe to our free-of-charge newsletter delivered every second week to get updates about key reimbursement developments in Europe (10-12 news every two weeks).