In April 2021, the Austrian Institute for Health Technology Assessment (AIHTA) initiated several new research projects. Below is the list of the med-tech and other relevant research projects initiated by AIHTA in April 2021:
- Stool DNA test for the early detection of colon cancer;
- Telemedical Diabetes Care in Austria: A Systematic Analysis of Evaluation Methods;
- Process and evaluation of digital health applications using the example of "Symptom Checkers";
- Late and long-term consequences after SARS-CoV-2 disease;
- Effectiveness of national strategies on non-communicable diseases.
The full details can be found here.
This news is just one of about 300 market access news collected by our team in the subscription services "HTA Alerts" and "Reimbursement Alerts" every two weeks from more than 80 organizations. Access our paid subscription services to stay on top of all developments specifically for your products in Europe (reimbursement news) and globally (HTA news).
Not ready for a subscription service? Subscribe to our free-of-charge newsletter delivered every second week to get updates about key reimbursement developments in Europe (10-12 news every two weeks). First EU issues of both newsletters are available for download free-of-charge.