Recent news and posts
New procedure codes and diagnostic codes added to the private reimbursement schedule in England
In March 2021, the Clinical Coding and Schedule Development (CCSD) working group, which develops and maintains procedural and diagnostics nomenclature for private payers in England, has published Bulletins 0175 and 0072 with changes to be implemented not later than May 01, 2021.
Six new procedure codes were introduced:
- G8086 Colon capsule endoscopy (including interpretation and evaluation)
- Q1130 Hysteroscopic removal of retained products of conception
- X6021 Planning & preparation for Intracranial Stereotactic Radiotherapy (SRT), first/sole session
- X7021 Delivery of Intracranial Stereotactic Radiotherapy (SRT), first/sole session
- X6022 Planning & preparation for Intracranial Stereotactic radiotherapy (SRT), additional session, including adjustments
- X7022 Delivery of Intracranial Stereotactic radiotherapy (SRT), additional session, including adjustments
No changes were made in diagnostic test coding.
See the full details here.
This news is just one of about 300 market access news collected by our team in the subscription services "HTA Alerts" and "Reimbursement Alerts" every two weeks from more than 80 organizations. Access our paid subscription services to stay on top of all developments specifically for your products in Europe (reimbursement news) and globally (HTA news). First EU issues of both newsletters are available for download free-of-charge.
Not ready for a subscription service? Subscribe to our free-of-charge newsletter delivered every second week to get updates about key reimbursement developments in Europe (10-12 news every two weeks).