On the 29th of May of 2018, the Institute for the Hospital Remuneration System (InEK) has published a joint document with G-DRG proposals for 2019. According to the decision made on the basis of § 17b KHG, the names of the applicants and procedure proposals for 2019 were released. The provided document consists of the following parts:
- Proposals provided by numbers
- Proposals provided by applicants
- Description of the proposals
Previously, the G-DRG proposal procedure was opened at the end of 2017 and included the following suggestions for changes in the DRG system for 2019:
- Add-on payment (Zusatzentgelt, ZE)
- Development of DRG system (including regrouping or split/creation of DRGs)
- Coding guidelines
- Complication and Comorbidity Level (CCL) matrix
- Cost calculation
See full details and released document in German here.
Subscribe to our newsletter delivered every second week not to miss important reimbursement information.