Recent news and posts
Five new centers will provide High-End Medical Care in Russia
On May 27, 2021, the Ministry of Health released an Order with the updated list of organizations that provide high-end medical care. The list is expanded with the following five private facilities:
- “Heart clinic” located in Stary Oskol;
- “First clinical medical center” located in Kovrov;
- “Medical center ‘Health’ ” located in Vladivostok;
- “European medical center ‘UGMK’ ” located in Yekaterinburg;
- “Rehabilitation kinesiotherapy center” located in Chita.
Currently, 77 organizations are allowed to provide High-End Medical Care in Russia.
The full Order can be seen here in Russian.
This news is just one of about 300 market access news collected by our team in the subscription services "HTA Alerts" and "Reimbursement Alerts" every two weeks from more than 80 organizations. Access our paid subscription services to stay on top of all developments specifically for your products in Europe (reimbursement news) and globally (HTA news).
Not ready for a subscription service? Subscribe to our free-of-charge newsletter delivered every second week to get updates about key reimbursement developments in Europe (10-12 news every two weeks). First, EU issues of both newsletters are available for download free-of-charge.