The Clinical Coding and Schedule Development (CCSD) develops and maintains procedural and diagnostics nomenclature for private payers in England. Once codes are added to the Schedule, a private insurance company can develop reimbursement tariff for these procedures and tests.
The CCSD Group has approved the following diagnostic codes for publication to the CCSD Schedule in November:
- Allergy Dog components (5072B)
- Allergy Serum Albumins (5073B)
- Alternaria Allergy Components (5074B)
- Allergy Aspergillus Components (5075B)
- Urine Immunofixation (5076U)
- Pre dermatological medication profile (5077B)
- Polycystic ovarian syndrome (POS) Profile (5078B)
- Profile for alopecia, pruritus or urticaria (5079B)
- Profile for pruritus (5080B)
- Calreticulin and MPL - Myeloproliferative Leukaemia Protein with G prefix (5081B)
- Chlamydia CFT (5082B)
See full information here
Subscribe to our newsletter delivered every second week not to miss important reimbursement information.