The Clinical Coding and Schedule Development (CCSD) develops and maintains procedural and diagnostics nomenclature for private payers in England. Once codes are added to the Schedule, a rivate insurance company can develop reimbursement tariff for these procedures and tests.
The CCSD Group has approved the following diagnostic codes for publication to the CCSD Schedule in October with a recommended adoption date of 1st February 2019:
- Arthroscopic subchondroplasty injection under x-ray guidance (W3511)
- Examination/manipulation of joint under local anaesthetic (W9241)
- Hysteroscopic/laparoscopic morcellation of uterine leiomyomas (fibroids)
- (Q1710/ Q1711);
- Transurethral water vapour ablation for lower urinary tract symptoms (M7070)
- Transurethral water jet ablation for lower urinary tract symptoms (M7071)
- Transoral laser microsurgery (F4300)
- Transoral robot assisted surgery (F4301)
See full details here.
Subscribe to our newsletter delivered every second week not to miss important reimbursement information.