Recent news and posts
Eight new procedure codes have been added to private reimbursement schedule in England in October 2018
The Clinical Coding and Schedule Development (CCSD) develops and maintains procedural and diagnostics nomenclature for private payers in England. Once codes are added to the Schedule, a rivate insurance company can develop reimbursement tariff for these procedures and tests.
The CCSD Group has approved the following diagnostic codes for publication to the CCSD Schedule in October with a recommended adoption date of 1st February 2019:
- Arthroscopic subchondroplasty injection under x-ray guidance (W3511)
- Examination/manipulation of joint under local anaesthetic (W9241)
- Hysteroscopic/laparoscopic morcellation of uterine leiomyomas (fibroids)
- (Q1710/ Q1711);
- Transurethral water vapour ablation for lower urinary tract symptoms (M7070)
- Transurethral water jet ablation for lower urinary tract symptoms (M7071)
- Transoral laser microsurgery (F4300)
- Transoral robot assisted surgery (F4301)
See full details here.
Subscribe to our newsletter delivered every second week not to miss important reimbursement information.