The HTA body of the Tuscany Regional Healthcare issues two types of documents: HTA forms and motivational forms. With a regional decree 6189 of April 23, 2019, Tuscany Regional Healthcare has published assessments of six (6) medical devices of various therapeutic areas. Tuscany Regional Healthcare has published 17 other evaluations of medical devices earlier this year.
Below is the list of technologies that have been assessed:
- CardioMEMS HF - Wireless system for monitoring heart failure (Abbott)
- CENTERA - Transcatheter Heart Valve System (Edwards Lifesciences)
- InnFocus Microshunt - Glaucoma drainage system (InnFocus)
- Iodine-125 QuickLink - Permanent implant of I-125 granules (Bard)
- NeoChord DS1000™ System – System for mitral valve regurgitation (NeoChord)
- Coronary Shockwave - Intravascular lithotripsy system (Shockwave Medical)
See the regional decree and all assessments in Italian here.
Subscribe to our newsletter delivered every second week not to miss important reimbursement information.