Recent news and posts
AGENAS calls for voluntary reviewers
Currently, AGENAS is looking for reviewers for the following HTA documents:
- Horizon Scan report: Transcatheter mitral annuloplasty for functional mitral regurgitation with Cardioband
- Horizon Scan report: Internal jugular vein catheter for difficult intravenous access
- Rapid HTA report: Wearable cardioverter-defibrillator (WCD) therapy in primary and secondary prevention of sudden cardiac arrest in patients at risk
- Rapid HTA report: Lithium triborate (LBO) laser for photoselective vaporization of the prostate (PVP) in the treatment of benign prostatic hyperplasia (BPH)
- Adaptation report: Multigenic prognostic tests guiding the decision on adjuvant chemotherapy in early stage breast cancer
The nominations of the reviewers, for each technology, should be sent to the e-mail address email@example.com no later than October 17, 2018. The submissions must be accompanied by the CV of the candidate and the disclosure statement and confidentiality agreement filled correctly in (English version here).
See the full report in both Italian and English here.
Subscribe to our newsletter delivered every second week not to miss important reimbursement information.