In October 2021, the Swedish National Board of Health and Welfare released the Swedish version of the 2022 NordDRG. The following documents are available:
- DRG texts for NordDRG;
- DRG text changes to NordDRG;
- Summary of changes in DRG logic;
- Prospective hospital weights for inpatient and outpatient care in somatic care;
- Prospective hospital weights for inpatient and outpatient care in psychiatric care;
Six new DRGs will be added in 2022, including the following examples:
- W21C Aftercare for cardiovascular disease, complicated;
- W21E Aftercare for cardiovascular disease, not complicated;
- C03O Upgrade of speech processor for cochlear implants.
To obtain DRG tariffs, DRG cost weights must be multiplied by the base tariff estimated at 67,938 SEK in 2022.
See more details in Swedish for DRG logic changes here, DRG list here, and cost-weights here.
This news is just one of about 300 market access news collected by our team in the subscription services "HTA Alerts" and "Reimbursement Alerts" every two weeks from more than 80 organizations. Access our paid subscription services to stay on top of all developments specifically for your products in Europe (reimbursement news) and globally (HTA news). First EU issues of both newsletters are available for download free-of-charge.
Not ready for a subscription service? Subscribe to our free-of-charge newsletter delivered every second week to get updates about key reimbursement developments in Europe (10-12 news every two weeks).