Recent news and posts
SwissDRG accepts new suggestions for the change of the DRG system
The aim of this process is to strengthen the Swiss DRG system and for further high-quality development of SwissDRG 10.0/2021. Proposals for the further development of the SwissDRG 10.0/2021 system must refer to the 9.0 version of the Grouper, to the 2018 version of the CHOP catalog and 2016 ICD-10-GM codes (SwissDRG System 9.0, planning version 2018/2020). SwissDRG notes that add-on reimbursement (ZE) cannot be required if the service was clearly collected with a CHOP / ATC code in the year of data collection.
It is possible to present different types of proposals:
- Proposals for the further development of the SwissDRG tariff structure
- Suggestions for the further development of the list of drugs and substances detectable in medical statistics
- Recommendations for editorial changes to the SwissDRG tariff structure
- Proposals for the further development of classifications (CHOP and ICD 10) and coding guidelines must be submitted on a separate form to the Federal Statistical Office (FSO)
- Proposals for the further development of ICD classifications processing by the German Institute for Medical Documentation and Information (DIMDI)
The application period is June 3 – July 15, 2019.
See the full news (with the application form and other informative details) in Italian (change language at the bottom) here.
Subscribe to our newsletter delivered every second week not to miss important reimbursement information.