Recent news and posts
Sixteen applications for Innovation Funding accepted by the G-BA Innovation Committee in Germany
On November 18, 2022, the Innovation Committee at the Federal Joint Committee (G-BA) announced that sixteen applications for Innovation Funding of the new forms of care were accepted. These applications relate to the funding announcement of March 17, 2021.
The seventeen applications that were accepted concerned the following topics:
- Further development of healthcare through digitization: 2;
- Interdisciplinary or cross-sectoral care networks and pathways: 8;
- Psychotherapeutic care for vulnerable groups: 1;
- Prevention and care of severe mental diseases: 2;
- Lessons from the COVID-19 pandemic for the further development of healthcare: 1;
- A good start in life through networked care: 1.
Also, the Innovation Committee will fund one project from the open-topic area.
The initial overview of the new projects is expected to be published on the Innovation Committee's website at the end of December 2022.
The full details in German can be found here.
This news is just one of about 300 market access news collected by our team in the subscription services "HTA Alerts" and "Reimbursement Alerts" every two weeks from more than 80 organizations. Access our paid subscription services to stay on top of all developments specifically for your products in Europe (reimbursement news) and globally (HTA news).
Not ready for a subscription service? Subscribe to our free-of-charge newsletter delivered every second week to get updates about key reimbursement developments in Europe (10-12 news every two weeks). First EU issues of both newsletters are available for download free-of-charge.