On December 15, 2021, the Innovation Committee at the Federal Joint Committee (G-BA) has announced that seventeen applications for Innovation Funding of the new forms of care were accepted.
The seventeen applications that were accepted concerned the following topics:
- Further development of care structures and processes: 5;
- Care models for regions with special structural requirements: 2;
- Integration and networking of rehabilitation measures to increase the success of the treatment of statutory health insurance services: 2;
- Care models for patient pathways: 5;
- Data-based care models for people with chronic diseases in outpatient care: 2;
Also, the Innovation Committee will fund one project from the open-topic area.
The initial overview of the new projects is expected to be published on the Innovation Committee's website at the end of January 2022.
The full details in German can be found here.
This news is just one of about 300 market access news collected by our team in the subscription services "HTA Alerts" and "Reimbursement Alerts" every two weeks from more than 80 organizations. Access our paid subscription services to stay on top of all developments specifically for your products in Europe (reimbursement news) and globally (HTA news).
Not ready for a subscription service? Subscribe to our free-of-charge newsletter delivered every second week to get updates about key reimbursement developments in Europe (10-12 news every two weeks). First EU issues of both newsletters are available for download free-of-charge.