Recent news and posts
Research demand signaling for the National Stroke Programme in England
On March 03, 2022, NHS England and NHS Improvement published a research demand signaling document for the National Stroke Programme. This document highlights the priority areas for research to inform national policy and support the NHS Long Term Plan targets.
The following areas are considered as high-priority:
- Longitudinal research into rehabilitation and life after stroke with tailored outcome measures for patients, as well as the impact on the health and social care system and local economies;
- Developing and testing new patient pathways, including for hemorrhagic stroke, hyper-acute care in rural geographies, and personalized secondary prevention;
- Technology for diagnosis (artificial intelligence solutions, innovative triage tools, technologies for the early and accurate diagnosis/detection of stroke);
- Long-term supported and monitored active self-management of a stroke to prevent recurrent stroke and deterioration of mental and physical wellbeing;
- Multiple long-term health conditions across the life course.
See the full details here.
This news is just one of about 300 market access news collected by our team in the subscription services "HTA Alerts" and "Reimbursement Alerts" every two weeks from more than 80 organizations. Access our paid subscription services to stay on top of all developments specifically for your products in Europe (reimbursement news) and globally (HTA news). First EU issues of both newsletters are available for download free-of-charge.
Not ready for a subscription service? Subscribe to our free-of-charge newsletter delivered every second week to get updates about key reimbursement developments in Europe (10-12 news every two weeks).