Recent news and posts
Registration and modification of registration conditions for vascular endoprostheses in the French LPPR list
On December 16, 2020, the Ministry of Solidarity and Health issued a few Orders on the registration of certain endoprostheses by Cook Medical in the List of Reimbursable Products and Services (LPPR) for add-on reimbursement. Conditions of reimbursement for vascular endoprostheses were specified.
The following endoprostheses will be registered in the LPPR under Title III, chapter 1, section 1, sub-section 2 "Vascular implants":
- 3159652 Multibranch aortic endoprosthesis, Cook, Multibranch ZENITH with the tariff of €14,400
- 3154904 Fenestrated aortic endoprosthesis, Cook, Fenestrated ZENITH with the tariff of €14,400
- 3141416 Thoraco-abdominal vascular endoprosthesis, Cook, ZENITH T-BRANCH with the tariff of €11,115
- 3113450 Vascular endoprosthesis, Cook, ZENITH Universal Distal Body with the tariff of €2,700.
ZENITH endoprostheses are reimbursed only in the following conditions:
- Indications: Management of type I, II, and III thoracoabdominal aneurysms according to the Crawford classification, in patients at high surgical risk
- Conditions of prescription and use: The methods of prescription and use must comply with the decree of December 7, 2020, limiting the practice of placement thoracoabdominal vascular endoprostheses in the treatment of type I, II, and III thoracoabdominal aneurysms according to the Crawford classification to certain health establishments in the application of the provisions of Article L. 1151-1 of the Public Health Code.
This news is just one of about 300 market access news collected by our team in the subscription services "HTA Alerts" and "Reimbursement Alerts" every two weeks from more than 80 organizations. Access our paid subscription services to stay on top of all developments specifically for your products in Europe (reimbursement news) and globally (HTA news). First EU issues of both newsletters are available for download free-of-charge.
Not ready for a subscription service? Subscribe to our free-of-charge newsletter delivered every second week to get updates about key reimbursement developments in Europe (10-12 news every two weeks).