The document “Changes and innovations in the 2020 models” provides the most significant changes and innovations in the LKF models for the inpatient and outpatient area and in their documentation bases.
A total of 13 new MELs, five for inpatient area, and eight for the outpatient settings, were added to the LKF 2020 model.
The following new MELs were introduced in the inpatient area:
- MEL10.05 Extraction of pacemaker probes
- MEL17.03 Reconstructive interventions on the lymphatic system
- MEL22.28 Pediatric oncological therapy - basic therapy
- MEL22.29 Pediatric oncological therapy - special therapy
- MEL22.30 Administration of modified cells
The following new groups were introduced in outpatient care:
- AMG21.28 Pediatric oncological therapy - basic therapy
- AMG21.29 Pediatric oncological therapy - special therapy
- APG00.20 Outpatient visit with a subject-specific initial examination
- APG00.25 Outpatient follow-up visit
- APG03.21 Outpatient procedures - ear/nose/throat
- APG03.25 Outpatient surgery - larynx/trachea
- APG08.25 Special therapy - pregnancy/childbirth
- APG20.01 Outpatient care
See the full details here
Subscribe to our newsletter delivered every second week not to miss important reimbursement information.