Recent news and posts
Summary of the HTA, funding and innovation payment landscape for robotic surgery technologies in Europe
MTRC has developed three reports on the key market access topics, including innovation funding, health technology assessment and funding frameworks for medical devices. These reports help to understand the relevance of these frameworks to certain types of medical technologies, including robotic surgery technologies.
Did you know that:
- There were 2 health technology assessments of robotic surgery technologies in 2018 in Europe;
- These assessments were published only in 2 EU countries;
- All assessments were performed by the national organizations;
- There were 6 funding decisions about robotic surgery technologies published, all in England;
- In 33% of the cases, funding decisions were positive in relation to robotic surgery technologies;
By accessing one or several of our syndicated reports you can:
- Understand the relevance of topics of innovation funding, health technology assessment and funding frameworks in the robotic surgery field;
- Understand, which countries are more active with HTA, funding and innovation funding for robotic surgery devices;
- Understand, what types of technologies typically triggers HTA or review by the funding authorities / decision-makers;
- Understand, what robotic surgery technologies got positive and negative funding decisions;
- Develop fact-based market access strategies for your portfolio of devices;
- Prioritize markets, based on the solid information about HTA and reimbursement activity for your type of product.
You can get access either to the full reports or limited to the topic of robotic surgery devices. Download sample pages of the reports via the links provided above.
Contact us at email@example.com to request a quote or get more information.