Recent news and posts
Released ready-made European reimbursement reports in March-April 2017
MTRC is the only European developer of ready-made reimbursement reports for medical technologies. Our reports provide basic reimbursement information (procedure coding, payment mechanism, reimbursement tariffs, policies of payers) in 11 European countries, including Austria, Belgium, Denmark, England, France, Germany, Italy, the Netherlands, Norway, Sweden and Switzerland.
To date, 12 reports have been released:
- Transcatheter aortic valve implantation (TAVI)
- Series of transapical and transluminal mitral valve repair and replacement procedures
- Minimally-invasive mitral valve repair with creation of artificial cordae tendonae for mitral regurgitation
- Minimally-invasive reshaping of heart geometry for mitral regurgitation
- Minimally-invasive replacement of mitral valve for mitral regurgitation
- Transcatheter annuloplasty ring for mitral regurgitation
- Transcatheter mitral annuloplasty using implant placed in the coronary sinus for mitral regurgitation
- Transcatheter mitral valve leaflet repair using mitral clips for mitral regurgitation
- Transcatheter mitral valve repair using mitral annulus plication for mitral regurgitation
- Transcatheter mitral valve replacement
- Start of series of peripheral vascular reports
Are you interested to see what’s inside the reports? Go to the report’s page and order free extract from the report, including the whole section of the report with reimbursement analysis in England.