The Ludwig Boltzmann Institute (LBI-HTA), the Austrian HTA body, develops health technology assessments of medical technologies to support decision-making about coverage of these methods in Austrian public reimbursement system. MTRC summarized the list of reports to be published by LBI-HTA until the end of 2018.
Here are the titles of the med-tech (and other relevant) reports that LBI-HTA will publish in the following months of 2018:
- Robot-assisted surgery: A systematic review of effectiveness and safety in thoracic and visceral surgery (started in May 2018, expected date of publication is November 2018)
- Inhalation sedation with nitrous oxide in dentistry (started in April 2018, expected date of publication is November 2018)
- External stimulation of the trigeminal nerve for the prevention and treatment of episodic and chronic migraine (Cefaly) (started in late April 2018, expected date of publication is August 2018)
- Stereotactic radiotherapy (Cyberknife®), proton beam therapy and irreversible (electroporation Nanoknife®) for localized prostate cancer (PCa): a systematic review (started in February 2018, expected date of publication is June 2018)
- Screening programmes for children and adolescents aged 6-14 years in selected countries and recommendations from evidence-based guidelines (started in April 2018, expected date of publication is November 2018)
- Evaluation of individual medical procedures - MEL 2018 (started in November 2017, expected date of publication is July 2018)
- Carbon ion beam therapy for cancer treatment: A systematic review of effectiveness and safety for selected indications (started in October 2017, expected date of publication was February 2018)
See the page with all the upcoming publications in English (change to German in the top-right corner) here.
Subscribe to our newsletter delivered every second week not to miss important reimbursement information.