The Clinical Coding and Schedule Development (CCSD) develops and maintains procedural and diagnostics nomenclature for private payers in England. Once codes are added to the Schedule, a private insurance company can develop reimbursement tariff for these procedures and tests.
The CCSD Group has approved the following procedure codes for publication to the CCSD Schedule in September:
- Implantation of artificial iris for congenital or traumatic aniridia (C7560)
- Injection of therapeutic substance into keloid scar (S5322)
- Seton placement for treatment of anal fistula (H5540)
- Adjustment or removal of Seton under general anaesthetic (H5541)
The following requests have been declined or withdrawn:
- New code N/A Lutetium 177 therapy for neuroendocrine tumours – due to being covered by existing code
See full information here.
Subscribe to our newsletter delivered every second week not to miss important reimbursement information.