Recent news and posts
Four new procedure codes were added to private reimbursement schedule in England in September
The Clinical Coding and Schedule Development (CCSD) develops and maintains procedural and diagnostics nomenclature for private payers in England. Once codes are added to the Schedule, a private insurance company can develop reimbursement tariff for these procedures and tests.
The CCSD Group has approved the following procedure codes for publication to the CCSD Schedule in September:
- Implantation of artificial iris for congenital or traumatic aniridia (C7560)
- Injection of therapeutic substance into keloid scar (S5322)
- Seton placement for treatment of anal fistula (H5540)
- Adjustment or removal of Seton under general anaesthetic (H5541)
The following requests have been declined or withdrawn:
- New code N/A Lutetium 177 therapy for neuroendocrine tumours – due to being covered by existing code
See full information here.
Subscribe to our newsletter delivered every second week not to miss important reimbursement information.