The Clinical Coding and Schedule Development (CCSD) develops and maintains procedural and diagnostics nomenclature for private payers in England. Once codes are added to the Schedule, a rivate insurance company can develop reimbursement tariff for these procedures and tests.
The CCSD Group has approved the following diagnostic codes for publication to the CCSD Schedule in February:
- CD-274 (PD-L1) mutation analysis (blood) (0025G);
- CD-274 (PD-L1) mutation analysis (tumour) (0026G);
- FoundationOne (0027G);
- CD-279 (PD-1) mutation analysis (tumour) (0028G);
- CD-279 (PD-1) mutation analysis (blood) (0029G);
- B cell clonality (3009G);
- JAPANESE ENCAPHALITIS ANTIBODY (0050C);
- CLINICAL EXOM SEQUENCING MPLA (6004G).
See full details here.
Subscribe to our newsletter delivered every second week not to miss important reimbursement information.