Recent news and posts
Eight new diagnostic codes were added to private reimbursement schedule in England in February 2018
The Clinical Coding and Schedule Development (CCSD) develops and maintains procedural and diagnostics nomenclature for private payers in England. Once codes are added to the Schedule, a rivate insurance company can develop reimbursement tariff for these procedures and tests.
The CCSD Group has approved the following diagnostic codes for publication to the CCSD Schedule in February:
- CD-274 (PD-L1) mutation analysis (blood) (0025G);
- CD-274 (PD-L1) mutation analysis (tumour) (0026G);
- FoundationOne (0027G);
- CD-279 (PD-1) mutation analysis (tumour) (0028G);
- CD-279 (PD-1) mutation analysis (blood) (0029G);
- B cell clonality (3009G);
- JAPANESE ENCAPHALITIS ANTIBODY (0050C);
- CLINICAL EXOM SEQUENCING MPLA (6004G).
See full details here.
Subscribe to our newsletter delivered every second week not to miss important reimbursement information.