MTRC is looking for health care policy / Med Tech reimbursement analyst with deep understanding of organization and financing of health care system in Europe to join our team.
This position can be suitable for candidates with health policy, medical or life science industry backgrounds.
- Monitoring of development of legislation about hospital financing, reimbursement of medical procedures, devices, and in-vitro diagnostic tests, health technology assessment in Europe
- Development of summaries of key policy developments
- Search and data extraction from policy documents, technology assessments and reimbursement assessments of medical devices in Europe
- Exploration and development of presentation materials for reimbursement pathways for medical devices and IVD tests in Europe
- Development of Standard Operating Procedures and Work Instructions for key processes in the field of reimbursement
- Ordering procedure volume datasets from relevant authorities
- In-depth review of evidence situation for medical devices
- Selection of candidates for payer and KOL interviews
- Payer and KOL interviews
Due to high autonomy and high-demand projects, our offer provides a unique opportunity for a qualified specialist.
- Master degree or higher (e.g., MS, MPH, MBA, Ph.D.) or equivalent. Formal training in medicine, health economics, public health, epidemiology, biostatistics or related discipline preferred
- Good understanding of principles of health economics, evidence-based medicine and health technology assessment preferred
- Proven record of development of scientific publications in peer-reviewed journals preferred
- Work experience as a health policy analyst preferred
- Excellent writing and speaking the English language
- Good communication skills
The position is home-based. Location in one of the countries in Europe preferred
Candidates should send their CVs to email@example.com