MTRC is looking for an experienced health economist to work on international health economic projects in the field of medical devices.
MTRC is an EU-based boutique market access Med Tech consultancy. Regular consulting support to 17 of the top 30 global Med Tech companies. MTRC has an exclusive focus on medical technologies, including medical devices, in-vitro diagnostic tests, and digital technologies in Europe. MTRC has an excellent understanding of the payment systems and costing/reimbursement methodology in the majority of EU countries to support the development of health economic projects.
- Master degree / PhD or equivalent. Formal training in health economics, public health, policy analysis, epidemiology, biostatistics or related discipline preferred
- Ability to develop cost-effectiveness and budget impact models in MS Excel from scratch. Experience with models in MS Excel should be proven
- Understanding of financing and costing principles for health care system of at least one European country (preferably, England, Germany or France)
- Excellent writing and speaking English language
- Proven record in development and publishing results of health economic analysis (at least two publications in peer-reviewed journals)
The position is home-based.
Candidates should send their CVs, including the list of publications, to email@example.com
For recruiting companies: we are not seeking support in recruitment.