MTRC is looking for an experienced health economist to lead international health economic projects, the engagement activities with prospective clients, the development of commercial proposals and supervise the team of health economic analysts.
MTRC is an EU-based boutique market access Med Tech consultancy. Regular consulting support to 17 of the top 30 global Med Tech companies. MTRC has an exclusive focus on medical technologies, including medical devices, in-vitro diagnostic tests, and digital technologies in Europe. MTRC has an excellent understanding of the payment systems and costing/reimbursement methodology in the majority of EU countries to support the development of health economic projects.
- Lead the engagement activities with prospective clients
- Develop commercial proposals for health economic services
- Conduct and lead international health economic projects (decision analytic modelling, within-trial economic evaluations) for medical technologies
- Lead the development of the health economics chapters of value dossiers
- Lead the development of health economic chapters of reimbursement/HTA submission dossiers for medical technologies
- Lead the development of manuscripts in the field of health economics
- Supervise marketing activities of the company in the field of health economics
- Supervise the team of health economic analysts
- MSc / PhD in Health Economics/Epidemiology/Statistics
- Proven track record and significant experience in developing and publishing health economic models within a consultancy, industry or academia. The experience within consulting industry is preferred
- Excellent written and verbal English
- Location in Europe
The position is home-based.
Candidates should send their CVs, including the list of publications, to email@example.com
For recruiting companies: we are not seeking support in recruitment.