Vascular access for long-term use: AV fistula and AV graft
Ask the expert
The report presents a summary of the reimbursement situation for creation of vascular access for long-term use in Europe. Report includes creation of AV fistula and placement of AV graft.
The only reimbursement within public / statutory health insurance systems is considered.
The report includes essential information about reimbursement, including:
- Brief country-specific overview of reimbursement system
- Procedure coding for technology
- Diagnosis coding
- Payment mechanism for technology
- Reimbursement tariffs for technology
- Restrictions on indications or scenarios for the use of technology
- Policy considerations by payers and policy-makers about technology
Reimbursement information is provided for the following geographies:
- England (UK)
- The Netherlands
Table of content is not available at this moment.
The report presents a summary of the reimbursement situation for creation of vascular access for long-term use in Europe. Report includes analysis for creation of AV fistula and placement of AV graft. The analysis covers procedure coding, payment mechanism, reimbursement tariffs and policy restrictions in 11 EU countries including Austria, Belgium, Denmark, England, France, Germany, Italy, the Netherlands, Norway, Sweden and Switzerland.Read more